 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9621
9620  |  9622
Subject:
Mike's Brickbay shop re-opens! Parts from 10x 6097
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 02:23:10 GMT

I've re-opened my shop with parts from 10 copies of 6097 Night Lord's Castle.

Here's the URL:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mike

Please read the FAQ.

Oh, and I feel like I should point out that while I intend to follow my
normal plan with these parts - meaning offer them at asking price for a
while then start discounting what isn't moving, these are my last copies of
6097 and there are some parts that I will be pulling if they don't sell at
asking price, so don't assume you'll find it there two weeks from now at a
cheaper price.

Also, I considered the "onesies and twosies" attempt to be a massive waste
of time.  I got one order for just over $10 and nothing else.  So I doubt
I'll be going that route again.