 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9612
    WTB: 5284 - Loading Grabs from S@H —Martin Scragg
   Hi, I am interested in getting a set of 5248 from the S@H special this week, unfortunately we don't have S@H in Australia YET! If someone can pick me up a set It would be appreciated. Please email me first to make sure I don't get dozens of them :-) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        me too —Paul Hartzog
   me too someone plz let me know how to get one (i'm in the u.s.a) thx much -paul (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: me too —John Neal
   Paul- *Since* you live in the US, you are able to order from S@H yourself, whereas Martin is unable to do so because S@H doesn't currently ship internationally. -John (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: me too —Martin Scragg
   (...) Not only that, but Lego Australia doesn't have any available from the service division. I tried to buy some about a month or two ago, but they had run out, and won't be getting any more in. Martin (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)