 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9570
9569  |  9571
Subject:
Pyrite's Plunder Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 05:06:11 GMT

Now that my inventory is a little more stable I was going to go back thru
and adjust the prices but an error would occur when I tried so I went ahead
and put my whole Brickbay inventory on sale, stop by and see for yourself!
Over 10,000 parts for your viewing pleasure - Enjoy!

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite

- Brett