 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9549
  FS or trade - 9731 Vision Command, 9736 Exploration Mars

Hi I have some 9731 Vision Command and ONE 9736 Exploration Mars for sale or trade. MISB. Drop me an e-mail if you are interested. (For referance, I am keith.h on ebay (URL) opened one of the 9731 Vision commmands and it is really cool! I think it (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)