 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9547
9546  |  9548
Subject:
12v Track for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:22:29 GMT

I am selling some used 12v track.
I don't have a credit card (hence can't auction over the web)
I live in Australia.
Prices are negotiable.

For Sale
Eight lots of : one(1)<set:7855>curved conducting rails
                AND one(1)<set:7851> curved rails   US$20 per lot
Two <set:7858> RH points, remote  US$40 each
Two <set:7859> LH points, remote
One LH point without remote, US$15

All peices are used but in good condition.
I am a regular poster in .loc.au and am known by several people in Sydney
who post there.

Thanks for looking, I look forward to your reply.