 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9543
9542  |  9544
Subject:
FS Millennium Falcon for $75
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 04:20:01 GMT

MIB Millennium Falcon Set set #7190 for $75 shipped.  I also have an MISB 8480
Technic Shuttle I'm holding onto and will sell for $115 shipped.  The Falcon is
not in hand so reply to my email listed below and I will pick it up tommorrow
if it is not already gone.  Please reply to my Yahoo account listed below.

Thanks,
Matt

Glister5454@Yahoo.com