 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9539
9538  |  9540
Subject:
My 5 Most Wanted Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:16:37 GMT

I need these pieces to complete several sets. Will buy or trade.

white 1x4x5 window with clear glass  (need 2)
gray 2x2 plate with propeller holder  LDraw 3481
red 2x2x5  grid pillar   LDraw 2580 (need 5)
white door for 2x3 brick with door on side (need 2) See my want list for
LDraw number
blue 4x4 wings (left and right)  LDraw 3936 and 3935

Take a look at my Want List.

http://www.execpc.com/~ghill/want.html

Trade page at:

http://www.execpc.com/~ghill/Trade.html