 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9536
Re: Technic CyberSlam Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:08:43 GMT

Check the weekly S@H specials, they have been selling these sets. I have
seen these online, try Etoys, Toysrus or KBkids. Sorry I can't remember
which one.

Rose
Skip Gridley wrote in message ...
Hello!

Would anyone like to sell the following sets to me?

8257 Cyber Strikers
8239/8233 Cyber Challenge

I'll pay cash.  Please let me know how much you want for
one of each.

Alternately, I'll take an online source for either of these...
TRU is actually out of CyberSlam sets in my area...

Thanks!
Skip Gridley
MGCards@worldnet.att.net