 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9532
Re: Technic Stickers Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 07:16:11 GMT

Aww no your kidding? I just threw like 3 copies of the stickers away
yesterday!

--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who really should wait before throwing things away

"Will Hess" <willhess@simflex.com> wrote in message
I am in need of stickers from the following Technic sets for some town • MOC's

8253 Fire Helicopter
8252 Beach Buster
8230 Coastal Cop Buggy
8255 Rescue Motorbike

If you have these stickers and wish to be rid of them please let me know • via
email.

Thanks,
Will