 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9520
9519  |  9521
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company - New Years Weekend Sale - 25% Off All Orders, 35-45% Off Selected Categories Also!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 00:41:51 GMT

To All,

    First, we want to wish all of you a very safe and prosperous New Year.
We are grateful for your continued business, and are looking forward to
serving your LEGO needs for the new year.

    We here at The Sanburn Systems Company, www.sanburnsystems.com,
are currently having a pretty nice sale, 45% Off all remaining BASIC Bricks
& BASIC Plates, and 35% Off all parts in the Cylindrical Parts, Hinges Etc.,
and Miscellaneous Parts Categories. We are also having a 25% Off all orders
sale as well, so your potential for savings is anywhere from 25% to 70% off
current prices.

    We also have hid all the none in stock items, to make seeing what is
available easier. The products are still there, we just wanted to make it a
little
easier to see what is available.

Thanks for your support, and Happy Building in 2001! : )

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?