 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9486
9485  |  9487
Subject:
Urgent Wanteds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 22:04:15 GMT

Hi everyone and happy holidays!

I'm seeking the following items to complete production of my latest Milton
Train Works kit, MTW-3002

- blue shutters that fit the 1x4x3 town window. Need 2 pair, want many more
pairs...
- chrome "exhaust elbows" - need 4, want 60 or so...
- 1x2 log bricks in dark grey (ironically I traded some of these away from
my first batch of soccer buses and the second batch isn't here yet so it's a
temporary shortfall) - need 40...

Make an offer, please. Your offer can be pricier if you are willing to take
payment in kind with credit for Milton Train Works items...

Thanks!

++Lar