 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9464
9463  |  9465
Subject:
Pnuematic parts at Tom's Technic AGAIN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:33:35 GMT

I have just parted out 10 of the new 5218 Pneumatic Pack and posted most of
the parts on my brickbay store.  I should have all of the parts posted by
the end of the week.  I think the prices I have posted for the pnuematic
parts is
fair, since most of them can not be bought without parting out a set, plus I
am not sure how fast the other 100+ basic parts in each set will sell. Check
it out:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=taheidem

Check out all of the great new and used technic parts I have!

If you look at my payment terms, you can find out how to get $10 of free
legos, and $20 cash (Kinda like the paypal referal thing, but this is to
open a real bank account)

I also accept trades for any part you may have on my want lists:

http://execpc.com/~taheidem/WantList.html

http://www.brickbay.com/wantedList.asp?p=taheidem

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Tom of Tom's Technic