 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9456
9455  |  9457
Subject:
48 hr Sale @ Pyrite's Plunder!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 22:17:39 GMT

Hello All! I just wanted to take a minute to announce my first 'big sale'! I
have over 1400 light grey parts in my inventory and most of them have been
marked to 10% off ... but just for 48 hours!

In addition to saving 10% on light grey parts if you 1)place an order
before midnight EST and 2)include the words 'pyrite is a rock' in the note
section I will credit whatever amount you saved towards your postage so you
can save twice! (must also make payment (postmarked for money orders) within
24 hrs else extra savings is forfiet). Here is a good chance to stock up in
case you get snowed in over the holidays!

  This sale ends in 48 hours along with the minifigure sale I am currently
running. Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,

Brett