 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9447
9446  |  9448
Subject:
Feed My Habit!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:18:51 GMT

Yes, I want you to look at my Parts Wanted Page and then look deep into your
heart and ask yourself "Can I, A Sad and Lonely Lego Geek, help the Lego
Curmudgeon out in his mad quest to complete Castle Blacktron?"-- and then I
want you to cough up the parts I am looking for, dammit!

::Post Thorazine Comments::

Hey Y'all:

My Parts Wanted page can be found at:
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/parts.html

The first three items are bits I am pretty desperate to obtain.  They are:

14 black 4x4x1 1/4 round bricks
50 brown and 20 black 1x5x4 1/2 arches
3 trans-yellow 5x6x2 inverse slope windshields

If you have any of these elements in good to excellent shape (sans major
scratches, chew marks, etc.) please contact me privately at:
blueofnoon@aol.com

Thanks in advance,

-- Richard

::Still Post Thorazine Comments::

P.S. What the...?  Yes, even weirder than the mere existence of "Dark
Shadows" is the actual daily airing of "Passions" in the U.S.!!!  Admitting
to working on that show must be like approaching attractive members of the
opposite sex in a chicken suit...