 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9430
Re: Looking for the Hardcore DJ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 02:51:04 GMT

I just spoke to Dave Johann (Hardcore DJ).  He said his internet has been down
for a week and a half.  He said it should be up by Friday.  He asked that I post
this message to LUGNET and to assure everyone that he is alright and that he
knows he is behind on some orders.  He asked everyone to be patient and he will
be back Friday.