 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9422
9421  |  9423
Subject:
Please help -- Missing items from Brickbay order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 01:11:52 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I just had a deal go a little sour on BrickBay.  I received an order with
some items missing -- namely:

100 1x1 white round cylinder bricks
30  1x4x1 yellow fences (these are those squat little fences with an "L" shape)

I think (call it a gut instinct) that the seller thinks I was screwing
him/her, which just isn't true. I figure the items were simply put into a
packing box other than the one intended for me.  I therefore call upon the
honest person who possibly received these elements instead of me to please
return them to the Brickbay seller who was good enough to refund me my money
for the same.  Hopefully, s/he will then get these items into my hands where
they belong. Alternatively, you could contact me at blueofnoon@aol.com and
mail them to me directly, and I will square the shipping costs with you and
make good with the original seller.

I have only a slender hope that this will happen, but there it is. I need
those elements!!!

=(

Many thanks in advance,

Richard