 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9420
  Older Castle set boxes - original Boxes only!!

If anyone could be interested in this original Castle boxes please let me know. I want to sell these boxes with US$35 (Shipping with surface mail included!). Boxes are without the sets. Set #6016 Knight´s Arsenal (1988) Box condition: clean, on one (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)