 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9410
    yellow facet pieces wanted, parts #2462, 2464 —Ben Gatelle
   I have always called these angled bricks, but the partsref refers to them as facet bricks. Whatever you call them I would like to get a bunch (around 100) in yellow. * <part:2462> Brick 3 x 3 Facet I also need around 30 or so of these in yellow. * (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)