 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 939
    WTB or WTT---gold coins, green or yellow saddles —Jim Warren
   Hello. I was wondering if anyone has any extra gold coins that they would like to sell or trade? It doesn't matter whether they are attached to the sprue thing or not. Also, I am still looking for more green and yellow saddles if anyone has any they (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)