 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9374
    - - - FS: Large Classic Space Lot —Tim Coats
   I now have a picture of the Classic Space Lego set lot I am selling on my web site at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm in the Lego Sets section. I also have LOTS of other Legos and other items. Sincerely, Tim (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: - - - FS: Large Classic Space Lot —Mark Sandlin
   You know, I would be likely to consider buying one or two of the items, but I think very few people could buy all of them, especially at $675.00 How much do you want for a single Space Transport or a GE? ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: - - - FS: Large Classic Space Lot —Kyle Keppler
   I second that! I'd love to get a few of those sets, but I cannot afford to get the entire thing at $675.00. I'd be perfectly fine with not getting the original instructions... <Drools over the complete line of classic classic fightera> (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: - - - FS: Large Classic Space Lot —Ran Talbott
   (...) Me, three :-( I was on the verge of buying the lot, even though I only want some of them, but decided my budget just couldn't handle it right now. Perhaps a group buy? Ran (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)