 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9352
    Lego sets for sale!!!! Get them before Christmas!!! —Chris Parrent
   Here is a list of the sets that I have for sale. Please contact me soon so I can get you the set before Christmas. All shipping is from Michigan. Some sets my have shipping included, depending on were you live. Please contact me with any questions. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)