 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9322
  Re: Multiple people/mass purchase/divide up pieces

(...) We (NALUG) have done this 3 times now, using a draft-style format, and it seems to work well. Basically, everyone chips in equally, we sort the sets into their component parts (all of one part goes in 1 pile), and everyone takes turns grabbing (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Multiple people/mass purchase/divide up pieces

(...) I was thinking this: I *know* set 'A' comes with 4 copy's of piece 'B'. I want 80 copies of piece 'B'. So that means 20 copys set 'A'. My thinking is that set 'A' includes piece 'C' that someone else might want (20 sets worth) and so on. Then (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)