 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9315
  Re: Mike's Brickbay shop - new inventory added

(...) Paypal seems to have changed a number of screens around, there are new logos and stuff, and some of the payment screens seem to ask for more information, especially if you check "for an auction". I'm not sure it's value add, really. The last (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Mike's Brickbay shop - new inventory added

(...) Have you been able to tell if they've given all accounts the ability to set preferences for payments - specifically if they've allowed accounts to refuse Credit Card payments, as they seem to have implied they will do (for premier or business, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Mike's Brickbay shop - new inventory added

(...) I tried checking the "for an auction" box once and really didn't like it. It seems to me like this is a great way to profile user interests since they actually ask for a URL pointing to the completed auction. Chris (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)