 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9304
WTB: Classic Space Baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 18:37:59 GMT

I'm looking for Classic Space landing pad and road baseplates like in
<set:306_1> or <set:454_1>.  I am also interested in anything with the
classic space logo or the Blacktron logo (NOT Blacktron II), and in plain
grey baseplates in these sizes:
  16 x 16
  16 x 32
  32 x 32

I would prefer to buy, but I would consider trading.  I don't have much set
aside as trade stock, so you'd mostly have to ask and just maybe I'll have
what you are looking for.  My collection is varied and dates back to the
70s, with a focus on Space and a smattering of Town and Train (4.5v and 9v).

Some things I can think of offhand that I'm willing to trade are:
  Door panels and frames from 2 Neptune Discovery Labs <set:6195>
  Ship rigging from Pirate's Perilous Pitfall <set:6281>
    This consists of a mast base, 2 mast sections, a crow's nest,
    2 ladders, and a "torn" sail
  The baseplate from Pirate's Perilous Pitfall <set:6281>
  Blue BURP from Shark's Crystal Cave <set:6190>
  Trans-orange 6x4x2 canopy, 4x4x2 canopy extension, 6x10x2 canopy
    with Aquasharks printing from Shark's Crystal Cave <set:6190>
  Somewhat damaged floating boat parts from the ancient 6-wide boat
    days like <set:315_2>
  4.5v blue cross track <set:159>

Feel free to ask if there is something else you are looking for.

You can look up my eBay feedback- my ID is "hafhead".  I also have private
trade references.

Please email if interested.

--
Tony Hafner