 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9302
  Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits

If anyone is parting out the DDKs they buy, please note my Wants at (URL) - one of the things I want is 2x2 corner slopes in white and yellow, which the DDK contains 2 in white. NOTE however that I'm not willing to pay insane prices for them - I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits

Tom, I still seem to have a big bag of these sitting here waiting for you, among other things. It's been so long I can't remember what happened to our deal. If you are still interested, let me know. Troy Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)