 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9301
9300  |  9302
Subject:
Classic Space and Imperial Guards bits sought
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 12:19:58 GMT

   Okay, it's time for my quasi-annual flog for goodies!

   I'm looking for the following:

   Classic Space:
  -6x5x2 inverted-slope "cockpit bucket" piece, any colour (part:4228)
  -"Classic Space" Logo Pieces, any colour, any shape, faded OK
  -[Semi-classic] BT-I minifigs, BT-I logo pieces (any type)

   Imperial Guards:
  -IG minifigs, red or blue, or parts thereof (especially shako hats
   and epaulettes); admirals especially welcome
  -Flags!  2x2 or 4x6, red or blue IG patterns.

   If you've got these, let me know what you're asking--I'd normally
   offer any trade imaginable, but my pieces are all in storage
   some 800 miles away from my US residence.  As I am currently
   in the Netherlands, I can pay in US dollars, Euros, NGL., and
   to a small degree, UKP.  PayPal is do-able too.  If you're not
   sure, mail me and we'll agree on a value (I hope).

   Thanks,

   Lindsay.