 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9296
    FS: New sets added to my BB shop —Helge Viker
   Over the past days I have added a lot of new sets to my Brickbay shop: (URL) added: Castle chrome sets 8880 super car Color Line sets ( only one of each ) Adventurers 5911 - 5914 + + I now have more than 120 different sets for sale, + 7000+ parts. I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)