 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9286
9285  |  9287
Subject:
Shell Promo sets #2 - #10 on Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 01:19:20 GMT

I've posted a bunch of the Shell promo sets to my brickbay store.  These are
the small sets in the 2536 - 2544 range.  I do not have any of 2535.

These sets come from my recent purchase of these sets from a local shell
station, pictures of which can be seen on Brickshelf at:

All sets are MISB and are from the sealed cases that I purchased.

Links to the sets on Brickbay are as follows:

2536 http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mnementh&itemID=32375
2537 http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mnementh&itemID=32376
2538 http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mnementh&itemID=32377
2539 http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mnementh&itemID=32378