 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9284
  New sets added to my store

Hello I've just added a lot of old sealed sets (most town) to my brickbay store (URL) also have 15 of the 18 Paradisa sets for sale and the 8860 auto chassis from '81 obviously sealed :) Inventory: (URL) for looking. Ciao Ezio -- Lugnet #476 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)