 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9276
9275  |  9277
Subject:
Clark Corner reopens on Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 06:01:51 GMT

Clark Corner is now reopened on Brickbay after an extended hiatus. I will be
posting new parts tomorrow.
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Clark

Reopening special! Free US shipping with every order, see my home page for
details.

Clark Corner is a 'vintage shop' with 2,000 used specialty parts from 1967
to today, including Space, Castle, Train, Technic & Town - no ordinary
blocks or plates (ordinary being basic colors 2x8 or under).

Thanks,
Clark

Oh yeah, I also have around 100 minifigs.