 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 927
FS: Complete Islanders Theme - together or split 'em up...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 05:28:52 GMT

I have these sets for sale, asking prices without shipping are listed -
most are right around original retail price.  All sets are complete in
excellent condition and include original instructions, 6278 comes with a
slightly worn box.  These sets were built and displayed then dismantled
and stored.  If I don't get any takers I will probably resort to
offering them up to the wolves on eBay :-)

6278 Enchanted Island $75
6264 Forbidden Cove $35
6262 King Kahuka's Throne $25
6256 Islander Catamaran $15
6246 Crocodile Cage $10
6236 King Kahuka $5

I will apply slight discounts to multiple sets, and I will let all six
sets go for $150 shipped via Priority mail anywhere in the US.

--
Michael Ulring
ulringmc@email.uc.edu or ulringmc@columbus.rr.com