 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9265
Re: Blacktron I parts for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 13:42:31 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rick Hallman writes:
Hello. I will give you $30US for them.

I dunno about this.  I accepted the $26 offer within five minutes of the
original post by private email.  I then thought to post here about it, since
the seller did not stipulate anything about how to contact him.  I was
essentially publically announcing my acceptance of the offer.  I assume that
Jan-Albert will honor my acceptance of his offer unless someone else beat me
to the punch.  This is NOT an auction by any of the wording of it, nor was
it posted in lugnet.market.auctions!  Trying to turn it into an auction
strikes me as bad form.  I claimed the deal first, and no one here or
elsewhere can say that I am not good on my word as far as any deals go.

Don't worry Richard, you were the first so the lot is yours ;-)

Please email me with your adres and we'll work it out.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com