 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9239
    WTT: Looking for Shell Promos 1246-1252 —Mike Walsh
   I am looking to make a trade for the Shell promo sets currently available in So. Cal, in particular, sets 1246 throught 1252 (all of the small ones plus the tanker). I have a couple of promo sets I can offer up in return: 1854 Velux House - (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)