 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9238
WTB: new shell town sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:43:45 GMT

The subject line says it all.  These cool Lego sets aren't available at
Shell stations here in Canada, so if anyone in the US is able to pick me up
1254, 1255, and/or 1256, I could cover cost, shipping and a decent finder's
fee.  If I'm not mistaken, these are $12 with a fill-up?  Maybe I have
something you want to trade for, too.

Town fans should thank Shell for releasing the *real* 2001 town theme lego!

--

Paul Davidson