 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 922
921  |  923
Subject:
6347 Monorail Accessory Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:12:39 GMT

Ok, I have given up on getting a 6399.  So I'm trading the 6347
Accessory Track that I have had in the closet.

This is a 1991 set and includes 4 long curve track, 2 short curve track,
2 strait track, two switches, 10 track supports and assorted poly bag
pieces.  This set comes in the original box with poly bag intact, 1991
catalog and set instructions.  Contents is mint, box shows some shelf
wear and has small tear on front.

What I want (and may not get) in return:
6769 Fort Legoredo (yeah I know the retail value is higher, but some of
you out there got these on sale this last year)

If I can't get the 6769 here are my other wants:
6345 Aerial Acrobats
6387 Coastal Rescue Base
6397 Gas n' Wash
6337 Fast Track Finish

And for those without trade fodder, I will accept cash offers since
preview day at Legoland Calsbad is nearing and they will probably have
sets that I need money to purchase.

Dejanews search shows this set selling from between $40-$80 if that
helps.

Thanks,
Barry