 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9206
9205  |  9207
Subject:
Want to trade for a 4560
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:34:35 GMT

Anyone out there be willing to trade for a 4560,(the German version of the
4561)?  I need one MISB, with the box having none to little shelf wear.  I
have over 200 sets I'd be willing to let you choose from to trade.  If your
interested, drop me a line and I'll send you a list of the sets.

Thank You:
Monte Knouse
monte@westco.net