 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9205
    WTB: Christmas Sets Wanted —Skip Gridley
   Hello, In the spirit of the season, I would like to pick up various Christmas sets. Below are the sets I'm looking for. I am most interested in 1624 (1626 mostly), which I would like to get 3 of. Please e-mail me with asking price. Thanks a lot! (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)