 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9199
9198  |  9200
Subject:
DDK - R2D2 Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:56:56 GMT

fut - lugnet.market.appraisal

I'm building my DDK again - but with the RCX this time. Just like when I
last built it, I'm disappointed the little guy does not come with a complete
head. So I have decided, just like the last time, to find the other half
head. I don't want to buy a second DDK, so I guess I'll have to start
looking for a parted out one. Before I start doing this, I have some questions:

1. Has anyone ever seen a head for sale? How much for?
2. Does anyone have an estimate of the value?
3. If I did buy a second DDK, what would the remaining parts be worth?

Scott A

If you have no idea what the DDK is:
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=9748-1