 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9198
    WTB: Lego Zeppelins (from set 5956) —Keith Twombley
   A few months ago 5956 was going for $9 at wal-mart, but I only picked up a couple. of course...now I need blimps. :( If anyone has extra blimps lying around, by all means drop me a line! thanks in advance! -daoist (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)