 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9193
9192  |  9194
Subject:
WTB Fabuland Fox with Hat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:53:47 GMT

Desperately seeking Freddy Fox in overalls wearing a yellow hat with his
ears poking out.  Originally found in set #3675 General Store from 1987  and
#3683 Amusement Park from 1988.  I have been trying to find this little guy
for the last 9 months and 2 days.   His picture is 5f at

http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/inventory/figpic.html

Can pay by Paypal, US Postal Money Order, personal check...your choice.
However, please note I will not under any circumstances send cash through
the mail.  No not even for Fabulous Freddy.....

sheree
email to srosez@hotmail.com