 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9185
    WTB: Second Round of Shell Promo Sets —Skip Gridley
   Hello! Now that the second round of Shell promos is starting to show up in the US (Southern Cali, anyway), I would like to pick some of these sets up. I am looking for two complete sets of: 1246-1251 1253-1255 Please e-mail me with offers! Thanks! (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Second Round of Shell Promo Sets —Will Hess
   (...) Please contact me after you take care of Skip. I have several discontinued MISB sets to offer in trade or can just buy them outright. Thanks, Will (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)