 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9150
  Fire Fighter 775

Hi everyone, I am posting this as a favor to a person who contacted me via email for help with a set. The item she is selling is a 775 Fire Fighter from 1977. She says the item is in an unopened box, and even has the shrink wrap still on it. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)