 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9131
Re: Would like to Buy the Following!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 13:50:51 GMT

Doyle,

It would help if you could link to Ldraw parts so we can see what your looking
for.

Jim

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Doyle Nelson writes:
Hello,

I am in need of these following accessories. I have included price which I
hope help. Please help if you have the following:

All items please in New/Excellent condition.

400 white torso's (doesn't matter the print!) .25 each
24 dark gray torso's with silver balls       1.00 each
100 brown legs with black waist .35 each
24 ALL dark gray legs .35 each
80 dark gray legs with black waist .35 each
24 Sets of dark gray hands 1.50 per pair
251 dark gray Arms pairs with black Hands .35 per pair
14 dark gray bullet helmets 2.00 each
19 chest armor (black knight style) 5.00 each
21 all gray visor helmets 5.00 each
(please make sure the visor is hard plastic and not soft, some were made
with a softer plastic, the way to tell is if it is 1. Has a shine, 2. if it
doesn't have excess plastic on visor.)

166 Kettle Helmets 1.00 each
18 white lances .50 each
128 Egg shape bat shields .50 each
90 Brown Bows .35 each
200 brown arrow quivers   .35 each
400 luke skywalker faces (original features .25 each

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Doyle Nelson
doylenelson@(NOSPAM)home.com