 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9130
    New (Verdigris) Green bricks For Sale —Charles Eric McCarthy
   Hello, Whether you prefer the term "Antique Green", "Liberty Green", or "Verdigris", if you want some bricks of this color but don't want to pay $200 for the entire Statue of Liberty set please come to (URL) McCarthy/ (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New (Verdigris) Green bricks For Sale —Charles Eric McCarthy
   I've added some of the rarer Verdigris pieces such as slopes to my Brickbay shop. I also reduced the prices on some sizes of regular bricks. Also, if you are concerned about shipping on a small order... I am stingy on postage. Small orders often fit (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)