 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9123
9122  |  9124
Subject:
WTB/T: 10 yellow 16x16 thin baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 21:02:19 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I seek:
10 yellow 16x16 thin baseplates
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3867.gif

Two of these can be found in the #4128 Freestyle brick bucket, so I am
hoping someone out there has been hoarding them to no purpose and is now
ready to part with them.

Any and all offers will be gratefully accepted --but please, no ABC (already
been chewed) elements!  I seek new or used elements in good - excellent
condition only! Please contact me privately via email at blueofnoon@aol.com

A longer list of elements I am seeking to add to my collection can be found at:
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/parts.html

Thanks,

Richard