 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9114
  4532 to trade (TRAIN)

Hello dear Lego-friend, I would like to trade a 4532 MISB for a 4543 MISB or at least mint with good box and instructions with stickers well applied. The is the only one that I'm missing to be 9V complete. Any answer will be very much appreciated. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 4532 to trade (TRAIN)

(...) That's gonna be a tough trade, you may need to sweeten it a bit. 4532 is a nice set but tractor flatbed seems to be more desireable. I offer this merely as information, as I'm not going to be trading my 4543s away at this point. Hope it helps. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)