 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9113
9112  |  9114
Subject:
WTB/T: To Complete Castle Blacktron...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:01:06 GMT

The list of elements below represents stuff I need to complete Castle
Blacktron.  I am quite keen to acquire these much needed elements ASAP!!!
Any and all offers will be gratefully accepted --but please, no ABC (already
been chewed) elements!  I seek new or used elements in good - excellent
condition only! Please contact me privately via email at blueofnoon@aol.com
if you would like to trade elements with me, or if you have some of the
items I am looking for to sell. Money can be exchanged by personal check,
paypal/x.com, or even postal M.O. or cash.

10 yellow 16x16 thin baseplates
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3867.gif

4 yellow 4x4x1 1/4 round brick
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2577.gif

60 yellow 2x2x1 L-shaped bricks
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2357.gif

20 black, 4 yellow, and 4 red 1x5x4 1/2 arches
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2339.gif

3 trans-yellow 5x6x2 inverse slope windshield
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/4228.gif

A longer list of needed elements can be found at:
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/parts.html

Thanks so much for your kind attention,

Richard