 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9111
  MISB Sets for sale

Hi all, I've got a number of sets that I would like to sell. All sets are MISB and most boxes are in very good shape. Prices listed are in U.S. dollars and shipping is NOT included. If you are interested in one of these sets, but the price is too (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)