 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9102
Re: dark gray 1x2 log bricks/soccerbus/trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:35:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jonathan Lopes writes:
I'm looking for many of the 1x2 dk grey log bricks. i know they come with
the soccer busses 7 know that train enthusists bought the soccer busses for
the windows & may have numerous 1x2 dk grey logs laying around.
Anyone interested in a trade or sale?

I am, what are you offering in exchange? I got 150 of the buses (not all
here yet) so I have a few.

Brickbay has 2 sellers with them.... one guy in the Netherlands for .30 each
but his prices are high across the board, and one guy in Oz for .10 each.

You spent $3,000 on soccer buses!?!

2000. These are from Oz where they were cheaper.

You must have one huge Lego collection
if you can drop that kind of money on just one set...

True, true. However these are for parts for various creations... the PCC for
instance, uses a goodly portion of two buses.