 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 910
    Parts Sale: parts from 3 copies of set 1782 [first announcement] —Steve Bliss
   Set 1782 Parts sale I purchased three copies of LEGO set #1782, Divers Discovery Station, to get just a few parts I wanted. I'm putting almost of the parts from the sets up for sale. Some of the parts are priced based on my desire to keep them. (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Parts Sale: parts from 3 copies of set 1782 —Steve Bliss
   There are still parts available, see the current list at (URL). Steve (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)